07 April 2011

FCT #12: being open

Using my imagination and my new eyes of perception, 
I see myself living a new life, a new dream, 
a life where I don't need to justify my existence
and where I am free to be who I really am.

I imagine that I have permission to be happy and to enjoy my life. 
My life is free of conflict with myself and with others.

I imagine living my life without fear of expressing my dreams. 
I know what I want and what I don't want. 
I am free to change my life the way I want to. 
I am not afraid to ask for what I need, to say yes or no to anything or anyone.

I imagine living my life without the fear of being judged by others. 
I no longer rule my life according to what others may think of me. 
I am no longer responsible for anyone's opinion. 
I have no need to control anyone, and no one controls me.

I imagine living my life without judging others. 
I can easily forgive others and let go of any judgments that I have. 
I don't have the need to be right and I don't need to make anyone else wrong. 
I respect myself and everyone else, and others respect me in return.

I imagine living without fear of loving and being loved. 
I imagine living without fear of not being loved. 
I am no longer afraid to be rejected, and I don't have the need to be accepted. 
I can say "I love you" with no shame or justification. 
I can walk in the world with my heart completely open 
and not be afraid to be hurt.

I imagine living without being afraid to take a risk and explore life. 
I am not afraid to lose anything. 
I am not afraid to be alive in the world, 
and I am not afraid to die.

I imagine that I love myself just the way I am. 
I love my body just the way it is, 
and I love my emotions just the way they are. 
I know that I am perfect just as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment